1.17.2011

FoTD Featuring NYX Jazz Night Palette

Today Beau decided to surprise me and take me out to dinner so I decided to whip up a quick look using the NYX palette I recently bought with Ulta. I really like the colors but I wish it were a tad more pigmented. I tagged which colors I used by the kitty stickers. =) I'm also trying out L'Oreal's Magic Smooth Souffle foundation and so far I'm liking it a lot. I'll have a review of it up soon.



I look super awake here, haha

Eyes:
NYX Jazz Night Palette 3 colors
Naked Palette Virgin as highlight
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
Maybelline Stiletto Lash Mascara Waterproof

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Concealer
L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle Nude Beige
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark
NARS Laguna Bronzer
R&R Contrived Blush in Foreplay

Lips:
MAC Impassioned lipstick
MAC Cremesheen lipglass in Boy Bait

I leave you ladies with my current celebrity crush Taeyang, I know many of you love him as well!

9 comments:

  1. oh man, he's a cutie and a hottie. haha. Your face is so flawless! Such a gorgeous lady, looks natural to me too 'cause you know.. not everyone's lips are nude color. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! Please do a review for the Loreal foundation! I've seen it at drugstores, but I wasn't sure if it was any good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colors look great! how much was the palette? i'm on a roll with eyeshadow palettes...and my wallet does not like LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well well, Beau is a sweetheart! :) This palette has a nice variety of colors. I'm used to seeing the monochromatic ones. I like that it's sheer as well.

    Pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty!!! :) i love the eyeshadow colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lucky Beau, for many reasons. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails