9.26.2010

What is DJK Sports??

Hey you guys and gals, if you noticed on my blog I have a new tab on my menu bar and it's called DJK Sports. If you're wondering what it is, it's actually a blog started by my fiance and his best friend. Both contribute with their insights and predictions for all different sports including: football, baseball, and MMA. So if you're a sports fan, please go take a look and if you like their writing and wit please follow! <3


Thanks for looking! ^__^

P.S. I will have a pic tutorial coming up on how to apply Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation along with a review!

1 comment:

  1. oh - nice!! i don't know that many guy bloggers. it's nice and different. ^_^ heheh tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails