9.27.2010

Foundation Pic Tutorial!

Here is a picture tutorial I did the other day using Maybelline's Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation and everything else Maybelline, excluding the brushes and mascara. I didn't want to do a video since I already had one, but I figured some of your blogger girls would appreciate it. I will have the review on this up soon, hopefully the latest by tomorrow. I really want to try to get my August and September favorites up before the end of the month!

On to the tutorial!















 I hope this helps some of your girls who aren't sure how to apply this foundation. Let me know what you think of this. Do you like picture tutorials? Or would you prefer I do videos?

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far! Remember MAC Venomous Villains is out today so scoop your picks before they're all gone!

9 comments:

  1. This is cute :D I like these tutorials!! Did you use the darkest shade in your Chai Latte quad to fill your brows? You don't set them with anything? I'm sucha noob with my brows and want to do something about them :/

    You look great without much eyemakeup btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really pretty even without any makeup on...that foundation looks amazing...i kinda wanna try it now hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. very natural and easy to do, thanks meibelle!


    Cheers, B & Liv
    www.blivbook.blogspot.com
    B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE A LIFESAVER!!!!!!!! ^_^ YAY!! I totally appreciate you doing this pic tutorial!!!

    now - off to find a nice brush! ^_^ any recommendations? high end and low end....

    i love you so much for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you look so fresh faced! great pic tutorial : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thank you for taking the time to reply! yeah I was getting alil worried because I must have left it out on my dressing table through summer and I didnt even touch it, so it created this funny texture! but imless worried now hehe thank you so much! I love you blog!! you look pretty without your makeup!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great tutorial! i have that same foundation and i really like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictorial! You look so pretty and glowy at the end ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Tutorial
    You look so cute without makeup

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails