9.21.2010

Another Quick OoTD Vid =)

I'm on a roll! Woot. I went to the city today to meet up with a friend and this is what I put together. Unless I'm going somewhere special, I usually try to be as comfortable as possible. My hair looks like a mess because I recorded the video after I came home. Any who, enjoy it guys <3



OoTD
Top(s): Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Steve Madden

FoTD:
Face:
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse in 240
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Light/Med
NARS Laguna Bronzer
MAC Pink Swoon Blush

Eyes:
MAC Gold Mode Pigment
Lorac eyeshadow in Suede
L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Liner
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

Lips:
NARS Angelika Lipgloss

1 comment:

  1. Your comfortable/hair-a-mess look is very attractive.

    I've been trying to think up a wholesome compliment that could be expressed as an accronym. Maybe "a look I'd noticed anywhere"? That would be ALINA. But that could be mistaken for a girl's name. I need to think of something else.

    And yes, tapas would be okay, but not topless. LOL. I should feel better tomorrow--I think the air vents at work have mold in them.

    Have a great weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails