1.03.2010

A Piece of Me in January 2010

So I'm playing this game that I found through Dina's blog, Voyageur. This game is originally from Shirley, whose blog is Notes From the Toothfairy. If you guys wanna play go to her site! =)

This month....
I like: the days are getting longer!

I don't like: that it is ridiculously cold!

I want you to know: I'm going to try my hardest to achieve all the resolutions that I have written down for myself

I've planned: to feel confident in driving!

I want to say to someone special: That we will be the best and most awesome team K* ever!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails