1.22.2010

Alice and Love Package!

Look what I got in the mail today!

Yup I got me the Urban Decay Alice In Wonderland Book of Shadows! I know that many of the colors are just renamed. For instance Oil Slick is Jabberwocky but it really didn't matter to me because I really wanted this palette due to my love for Disney and of course makeup! Not only does this palette come with 16 shadows it comes with two full sized Glide On eyeliners and a small Urban Decay Primer Potion. The price was $52.00 USD. I don't know if they have restocked on the site but when I ordered it last Friday it was sold out by the end of the day. Sephora and some other cosmetic retailers are going to have these in stock but I think that they will go pretty fast due to how popular Alice in Wonderland and Tim Burton are! Hurry and get them!


And here are the colors in this awesome palette

If you guys want swatches let me know!

I also got my package from Stephanie! (Julu Jewelry/Beauty and Gardens) We did a swap and not only did she send me the goodies she told me she would, she sent extra ones! Thanks babes!

Eyeshadows, candy, lip balm, and Almond gelatin! Thank you soo much Steph. I am so excited to try the Shisem's! I kinda like the way my eyes look when I have falsies on lately. I feel they open them up so much. I am already lemming the Sugar Lip gloss as well. It smells so good that I could eat it. 

I know this was a quick post. If I don't update this weekend I hope all of your wonderful beautiful ladies have a great weekend!


7 comments:

  1. wee! you got this! That's so cool! Can't wait to see your looks. The colors are gorgeous. The first two really pop. I saw pursebuzz's review on this. This makes me more exicted about my Alice necklace. I can't wait til I can post it! hehe. Thanks for your package, you're so thoughtful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so envious! A lot of people bought this, and I wanted it too, but when I got there they were already sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that palette is soo cute! Especially the packaging...and I love Alice in Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hyuna yeah I think that this palette has my favorite packaging! I love it!

    @Denysia- Yeah I think that if u get if from the site there is free shipping you should see if it's in stock again!

    @Steph I know the blue and the purple are gorgeous! I can't wait to see ur Alice in Wonderland necklaces!! Hurry hurry! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, think I like the packaging almost more than the actual eyeshadows, but those look super pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so pretty! I'm betting you're making a lotta girls jealous right about now! Including me! *raises hand*

    But seriously, on the real...thank you SO MUCH for your comment! Lol, it's so weird how the ppl surrounding in my real life seem as though they have no clue what I am going through internally...and yet here you are, knowing as little as you do about me...you are able to empathize so much with me! *hugs* Muahs! Thanks so much for the love!

    P.S. This is a dumb question but I've always wanted to drive to NJ for the White Castle burgers...are they worth driving from D.C.? Lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Glitteryeyesxx- I dunno if it's worth the drive, I mean they are good but I tend to stay away from them cause they wreak havoc on my stomach! I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails