3.22.2010

More Blogger Awards!

Yay I feel so loved! I was tagged by Kara at Give Me Vintage and also Anita from Swtexcape. Thank you ladies!
Sunshine Award
1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Pass it to 12 bloggers that inspire you.
3. Link the bloggers and let them know.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Beautiful Blogger Award
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Put the award on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
 4. Share 5 interesting facts about yourself.
 5. Nominate 5 other bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Ok now to the nominees: (If you were tagged before sorry! =)

Now the 5 Facts =)
1) I am in some ways a perfectionist. Especially if it's something I care about. I will fidget and pick and try to fix the little things regardless if no one else notices them.

2) I know I said this before, but I am super loyal to the people I love. I will do anything for them even if I don't agree with them. I think they are beautiful and perfect and anyone who tells me otherwise I will disagree with. The end. lol

3) I didn't get into makeup really until the end of high school. Even then I really didn't know much about it. I rarely wore it, but I loved putting on people. I would go to the bathroom with my girlfriends in high school and apply their makeup. I think that I used to not like putting makeup on, especially my eyes because I felt that it never looked as good on me as when I did it on my friends. Now obviously I don't feel that way lol.

4) I love food! I will try almost anything once...(maybe not things like bugs, but you know what I mean) I always wanted to be a foodie, I love to cook, though I'll admit I hate the cleanup! I can't wait till I get a bigger kitchen to go all out in!

5) I am an avid animal lover. I see a dog on the street I want to pet it. I'm not picky about dogs or cats, unless the cats don't like me. I think it's cause deep down inside I like to nurture and care for things so when I have an animal I get very maternal. LoL, I can imagine when I have kids...=)

4 comments:

  1. I treat my dog like my baby! ^_^ Sometimes I worry that when I have real kids I'll be a bit weird and non-maternal, because I love animals but am awkward as hell around kids.

    Do you watch Bizarre Foods by any chance? I live vicariously through him, since I'm a terribly picky eater XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! :) I'm so with you on #4. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh loved reading this facts about you!! I love food too, haha a little toooo much :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your sweet comment dear on my tag post! i'm happy you did this post, i loved reading this! i'm a perfectionist too and sometimes it gets in the way because it'll take me forever to finish things since i want things to be exactly perfect.. which is obviously impossible! i'm glad you got into doing makeup on yourself 'cause you're very talented with your makeup <3 you are going to make a guy very happy one day since you sound like the perfect wife who likes to cook and loves kids/animals ;)

    <33

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails