7.29.2011

FoTD: Taeyang Inspired/ Night Out

I was feeling a little creative today and decided to do a Taeyang inspired look. This even included me trying to tease my very long hair into a faux-hawk. Now I really wished I could have made my hair look as sexay as his, however no amount of hairspray or bobby pins could achieve it.

Believe it or not, Taeyang does wear eye makeup, it's subtle but still noticeable. There is some guy-liner and even matte brown shadow to bring more dimension to his eyes. Or the makeup artist wants all of his fans to melt under his intense smoldering stare. haha


I kicked it up a notch and made this an evening, rocker eyelook. I must say after playing two years with makeup it does not take me half as long to create a look like it used it.

Here's what I came up with:





What I used:
Face:
-MUFE HD Foundation 118 & 123 Mixed
-MAC Studio Pressed Powder NC40
-MAC Skinsheen Bronzer in Tan-tint
-MAC Careblend Powder in Gold-Go-Lightly

Eyes:
-UD Primer Potion
-NYX E/S in Black
-UD Buck, Naked, Virgin, and Darkhorse from Naked Palette
-Maybelline Falsies Mascara
-NYX Eyebrown Cake Powder in Taupe

Lips
-Cover Girl Delish Lipstick
-MAC Hibiscus on center

Happy Friday!!

9 comments:

  1. I love your makeup for this look! :D Lookin good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool FOTD :) I love it when people are inspired by unconventional looks and your look turned out really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I frequently think it would be nice to be a dog--at least my dog. He really lives the good life. But for the first time, I'm thinking it might not be too bad to be a stuffed animal head with no body. LOL--which is my crazy way of saying you look amazing. You created a great look. But I have to admit I can't link you with Taeyang. I just can't. You didn't fail, it's just that...he's a he. =)

    Hope you've got a fun weekend ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TAEYANG! :D Haha, love this inspired look. Your sultry eyes are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you look fierce! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the hair and how you brought the liner down on the inner corner. Badass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I love Taeyang! Love this look on you. You look totally fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice look... also loving the angry birds pig. I saw a small angry birds toy at the store and thought about getting it for Ryan since he likes to throw everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so pretty and fab! i love..
    i also like your blog header and lay out.. easy to navigate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails