7.24.2011

New Foundation Routine

I just wanted to post my updated foundation routine video. I was watching my old one and slightly cringed at it. I definitely think that the bangs did me no justice and I looked horrible. But alas, here is the updated one and it's about 5 minutes shorter too!



Products Used:
-Garnier Moisture Rescue Lotion
-MAC Prolong Wear Liquid Foundation NC30
-Sigma F80 Flattop Kabuki
-CoverGirl Simply Ageless Concealer 210
-Real Techniques Crease Brush
-MAC MSF in Medium Pus
-Real Techniques Powder Brush
-MAC Careblend Powder in Gold-Go-Lightly
-MAC 180 Brush
-MAC Warmth of Coral Blush
-Real Techniques Stippling Brush


Hope you all had a great weekend!! <3

2 comments:

  1. Horrible??? No way! Only you would think that about you. It's funny how we can be our own harshest critic. Now I want to go in search of the old one. =)

    I hope you managed to keep cool this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've just heard about the real techniques brushes last week! how do you like them?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails