12.30.2009

Midnight Kiss A New Year's Tutorial

Yay yay yay I finally did it today. I hope you guys like it! And please ignore my weird bangs, I slept on them funny =)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Products Used
Contacts: Geo Angel lenses in Violet
Face:
-Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Airbrush Spray foundation
-Smashbox Photofinish Primer
-Smashbox Halo to Go in Fair
-Amazing Cosmetics concealer in light golden
-Smashbox blush highlighter duo Undercover/Soft Lights
Eyes:

-UDPP
-L'oreal H.I.P eye duo in Platinum
-L'oreal H.I.P eye duo in Magnetic
-Lorac e/s in Beige
-Lorac waterproof eye liner
-Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
Lips

-VS Lipstick in Scrumptious
-VS Christian Siriano lipgloss in Sublime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails