12.02.2009

How I apply my foundation



So here we are again and after editing and fighting with youtube to upload my video it's finally up! =)

This is a pretty simple way to achieve that airbrushed look with your liquid foundation. I hope you guys enjoy and I will talk to you all soon!


The products I used:

-The Body Shop Vitamin EIlluminating Moisture Cream
-Karma Creatives lip balm in Cherry Vanilla
-Coastal Scents Undercover HD Foundation in ST-04
-Tarte the Eraser in Bisque
-N.Y.C. Loose Translucent powder in 741 A Translucent
-Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown
-Sephora eyeliner in Black
-CoverGirl lash blast waterproof mascara
-Yves St. Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #2
-Tarte Eyelash curler
-Coastal Scents 10 blush palette
-Essence of beauty foundation/concealer brush
-Essence of beauty blush brush
-Laura Mercier velour puff
-Tarte Eyelash curler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails