12.10.2009

Merry Christmas...Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

I really hope that you guys like my tutorial =) Next tutorial will be a request to do a smokey eye, but I think I might glam it up a bit for New Years! =)





Yup, it's that time of year! Here is my holiday look, I hope you guys like it, sorry for the choppy editing, I'm still working on my iMovie skills!

http://meibelle.blogspot.com (please subscribe too! ^_^ )
If you have any requests or questions please send them my way!

Products I used
-Coastal Scents Undercover HD Foundation in ST-04
-Amazing Cosmetics in Light Golden
-Mac Studio Fix Powder in NC40
-Sephora's Blockbuster Palette
-Mac fluidline in Blacktrack
-Prestige eyeliner in black
-Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Born With It
-Nars lipgloss in Greek Holiday
-Coastal Scents 10 blush palette
-L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black waterproof

Take care! =) I really hope you like my tutorial!

----disclaimer----
all these products were purchased by me and I do not profit in any way from any company

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Stephanie! I love it :-) I'm going to have to give it a try for the holiday, thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails