I'm sure many of you beauty fans are aware of Sephora's current sale. If you are not, then you must be 1) not into beauty products at all or 2) have been living under a rock! Anyway, I took advantage of getting some new goodies to try so reviews will be coming shortly on those. I wanted to put this post up to give you some of my recommendations that will hopefully make it to your collection! There are about four to five days left depending on what member status you are, so hurry, hurry or else you'll have to probably wait until Sephora's Friends and Family sale in late fall. Just type of the promo code when checking out.
I tried to compile a bunch of different items to recommend or else the majority of the products would have been lip products (not a surprise there).
1) Shiseido IBUKI Skin Softening Concentrate- I wrote my thoughts about this product here. It's been so wonderful for my skin this harsh winter. I have already repurchased a second bottle.
2) Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation- My review here. A nice option for those who have pretty decent skin and want to give skin that natural glow. Another plus? The more you wear this, the better your skin looks!
3) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Great multitasker of a powder. You can use it to highlight, set your makeup or even as eyeshadow. Ideal for that "glow from within" look.
4) BeautyBlender Sponge- This is magical for a flawless application of foundation. That's it. The end.
5) BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie in Rebel- A lovely gloss with some tack but not to much to be annoying. Fills in lip lines and gives lips an overall fuller and plumper appearance.
6) Bite Agave Lip Mask- Great to wear overnight for super dry lips. I switch up between this and the Reve Miel lip balm.
7) NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl- Beautiful red that is easy to apply and flattering for many skin tones. Depending on your coloring, the red can lean more pink-red or true blue-red.
8) Benefit Gimme Brow- I own this in both colors and love them both. You can wear this alone or set your brows, the tiny micro-fibers in this gel create the illusion of tiny hairs and fuller brows.
9) Anastasia Brow Wiz- Wide range of color selections and so precise. You can fill in full brows or draw them on, the choice is yours. You can check my thoughts here.
10) Urban Decay Naked 3- I picked the Naked palette 3, but you can't go wrong with any palette of the Naked line. They are very versatile and high quality shadows that will last you quite a long time.
If you happen to purchase any of these during the sale, please comment down below and let me know your thoughts on the products!! Happy Sunday and in honor of the Game of Thrones premiere, "YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOWWWWWW!"