6.27.2011

NoTD: Electric Planks

I've always loved purple and yellow together. I decided to play around and see what the two would look like on my nails.

I rather like it.

Ignore the air bubbles on my thumb nail. My Seche Vite tope coat decided to get really goopy and gross on me. Any of my readers ever come across this issue? If so, how did you fix it? I have half a bottle left and I don't want to throw it out.

What I Used:
-OPI Planks a Lot
-Revlon Top Speed in Electric
-Seche Vite top coat

5 comments:

  1. I rather like it too. lol. So pretty. Good combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polish thinner solves all problems!

    Alternatively, you can buy a bottle of the Beauty Secrets fast dry top coat (it's blue tinted) and pour it into your Seche Vite bottle. The BS top coat is much thinner, so after mixing with the SV it averages out to a decent consistency.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, yellow and purple do look nice together. I never noticed that before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yellow and purple are a nice combination. and yeah some of my nail polish gets goopy, I don't know I assumed they just expired and I throw them out lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails