2.11.2011

EoTD Tutorial Using Wet n Wild I'm Getting Sunburned Palette

With Valentine's Day lurking just around the corner, I decided to play with a fun flirty pink look. I found that this look is great for any day, not just Valentine's Day. I kept it soft and didn't even use my beloved Blacktrack fluidline to line my eyes. Wet n Wild has really impressed me with their palettes so far. All the shades are highly pigmented and also last. I highly recommend their shadows. Anyway on to the tutorial.

I used all WnW eyeshadows for this look, Brulee is a great matte highlight color! The dark chocolate brown color in the middle is very, very pigmented, use a light hand.

I forgot to add the step to curl your lashes and add mascara. 

See how pigmented that brown is? I didn't even liner.

 
Talk to you guys soon! 

3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely burn. Is WnW an expensive brand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tutorial! It's a very cute look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had wet in wild a while back and I wasn't pleased with their eyeshadows due to lack of pigmentation, but they actually look amazing in these pictures! I ought to give them a second chance :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails