RML from Words Fall Through Me was sweet enough to tag me to answer some of her questions! Thank you!! <3
1. What movies would you recommend watching around Xmas? It's a nostalgic, sentimental time of the year, after all! I love The Muppet Christmas Carol! It brings back so many memories of when I was young.
2. And speaking of which, what are your plans for the holidays - both Xmas and New Year's Eve? Christmas is pretty quiet this year, I'm having dinner with my family and the beau's family. NYE's is still a work in progress
3. How do you feel about Xmas? Are you actually celebrating the birth of Christ, or are you just in it for the food and presents? =P Though I am not a Christian, I celebrate Christmas for the family aspect. I am extremely grateful for everyone that has come into my life. I do love the food though.
4. Enough of Xmas. What do you think about right before sleeping, with your head lying on the pillow? I pray to wake up to a better day than the day before.
5. And what's your first thought when you wake up? I make a mental list of all I need to do in the morning or I think "toooooooo early"
6. If you killed somebody, where would you bury the body? =P I would throw it into the ocean I guess. Lol, never really thought of that.
7.What song do you avoid listening to, and why? (If I'm not prying, of course) There's a version of "The Best I Ever Had" that I avoid listening to because it reminds me of some not so good times.
8. Is there any song that inspires you to be a better person? To dare, go places, do things? Go the distance? (Mine is "Go the Distance", from the Disney movie Hercules, LOL! I always feel like I can do ANYTHING when I listen to it!) Defying Gravity from Wicked! I love the Glee and Idina Menzel version, it makes me really want to defy anything that brings me down