10.29.2010

FoTD: Easy and Simple

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things so I decided to post a simple FoTD. I decided to apply my MAC Studio Fix Fluid used my iPhone with the flash to see if I would look ghostly. To my relief, I don't. It seems that I have gotten back to my pale winter shade so even NC30 would be too dark right now, this also means my MUFE 123 and my MAC Face and Body are also a tad too dark =(.


What I used:
MAC Studio Fixed Fluid in NC25
MAC Eyeshadow Satin Taupe
Urban Decay Naked Palette-Naked Eyeshadow to blend &
Virgin as highlight
Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner
L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black
NARS Laguna Bronzer
MAC Pink Swoon Blush
MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick
 

And just cause I'm still obsessed with this line. This was taken right across the street from the MAC store in Times Square

5 comments:

  1. you're lucky that your skin lightens up in time for winter. My skin is still tan from June argh. It only lightened up a little. Did I mention I wore a hat while in the ocean? haha.
    You look very pretty with curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm employing the help of dozens of face masks to help me lighten up!

    PS, I loooooveee that your curls go all the way to your roots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Hope you have a good weekend--and Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great that your skin is getting lighter! Looking gorgeous there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it when my skin gets lighter! ^_^ ahahah you look fab girl!! ^_^ *BIG HUGS* i love your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails