6.05.2010

May Favorites!


Here are my favorites of May:
1-My Totoro makeup bag. I am an avid Hayao Miyazaki fan and bought this from a Japanese bookstore in the city and I absolutely love it! It fits a ton of stuff but is still compact enough for me to fit in most of my purses. 

2-O.P.I.'s Lincoln Park After Dark. Love, love, love this color. It's almost black but in the light it reflects a deep purple. I know it's getting towards summer but I kinda like the vampy look of dark nails still.

3-NARS Orgasm Blush-my simple everyday blush. I feel it makes my cheekbones pop. You guys know all about blush so I won't go too much into it.

4-Goody Spin Pins-It has been ridiculously hot lately and I hate the feel of my hair on my neck when I'm all sweaty. It's gross. I throw these pins in my purse and when I can't bear having my hair down, I twist my hair into a bun and use these babies. Two is all you need!

5-The Face Shop Span Primer-This stuff is awesome! A fellow blogger recommended it and instant love. I only need a little and it smooths my face and preps it right before my foundation application.

6-Revlon PhotoReady Foundation-I still love this foundation. It has been my everyday foundation as of late. The only thing that sucks is that the 005 Natural Beige is a little darker and the 004 Nude is a bit too light. My solution? Mix these two babies together and get my color! I love the dewy look it gives me. The pump is also fantastic!
(This is me with the foundation and primer on)
7-EOS Lipbalm in Summer Fruit-I use this lip balm everyday when I get ready. I found that it smoothes my lips really well and it's all natural. Can't beat that in my book.

8-Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach-This Coral color is awesome! I love this for an everyday look. Of course I have a swatch for you guys!

9-Urban Decay's Pocket Rocket Lipgloss in Max-A milky pink nude. It's a cream gloss and it's probably my favorite out of all the Pocket Rocket glosses. Fills my lines and doesn't look streaky. I have a swatch of this too! ~__^
Wooooo, two posts in one day!! Hope you guys have a great weekend! <3

6 comments:

  1. btw looking great! I'm gonna miss you too. hehe.
    the max gloss looks purdy. how does it compare to mac's boy bait?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. I also love the Revlon photo ready foundations :) I an actually mixing the Nude and beige together as well. I love how it's so lightweight and it sparkles :D The OPI polish is one of my faves. I also have one in a dark blue which I love during the summer months :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pic, you look really great here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Totoro bag is just adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!

    I don't own any NARS Products. I have yet to try Revlon's Foundation. I'm a little leery of drugstore foundations, but I've seen pretty good reviews on it.

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    I have a giveaway on my blog. feel free to enter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails