11.30.2009

Finally!

 finally posted a new video for you guys. It's really quick and simple, it's an everyday look that I personally wear because I think liquid foundation can be very heavy and take a lot of time to apply everyday. Plus it's nice to let natural beauty shine through, if you have freckles let them show! They are a part of you and should be appreciated not hidden =).

If you don't want to use a tinted moisturizer,  I would suggest some type of mineral makeup in place of it. So it would be concealer and then the mineral foundation (usually because it's in powder form) It's also quick and good for your skin. Also what I didn't do here in the video is set my concealer with powder. It's not necessary but if you do want to set, I would add an extra step.

The video is still processing so the quality is pretty crap-tacular but I hope you all enjoy it!! I will list all the products I used underneath. Stay Beautiful!




Products I used
-Lumene Radiant Touch Toner
-Philosophy Eye Hope
-Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer #40 or Neutral to Tan
-Lumeme Wrinkle Smoothing Concealer in Medium
-CVS Essence of Beauty Brush Duo Concealer/Foundation
-Ecotools eyeshadow brush
-Covergirl eyeshadow in Champagne
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Half-baked
-Tarte Eyelash curler
-Covergirl Lash Blast in waterproof
-Nars blush in Angelika
-Mac Viva Glam V lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails