12.18.2013

Favorites: November and Mid-December Hits

I think I say this every month, but gosh these few months have flown by. I can't believe we are less than ten days away from Christmas! Have you gotten all your shopping done yet? For the first time in a while, I have to say I'm pretty much done with the exception of a few little extra gifts I need to get. Before I know it, it will be 2014. Wow!

Anyway, I decided to include both November and my current December hits because I have been using the same things constantly. I am also testing out some other new items for review, so that's why my favorites are also so few. I also think I have so few because the products I have can create a natural but flawless face.

Totally photobombing with my reflection lol

NYX Gloss in Creme Brulee: This has again made it to my favorites. I can't get enough of this stuff! It mutes my lips just enough without washing me out and I am totally digging the scent. If you want to read my full thoughts on this, check out my review here.

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: I picked this up during the Too Faced Friends and Family sale and I have to say I am really enjoying this. My skin gets very pale during the colder months and this is a great for adding warmth. If I concentrate it, it is also a nice contour since its not shimmery or orange.

Hourglass Ambient Powder in Diffused Light: This is so pretty. Just everything about it is pretty, the packaging and the result it gives. I use this as a setting powder all over my face and it just gives such a nice glow without looking oily or greasy. It is pricey so if you want to try it, ask for a sample first before you commit.

MAC Soba eye shadow: I don't know why I didn't add this to my repertoire a long time ago. This is great for a perfect wash of color on my lids. It creates a subtle, smoky eye that is great for everyday. I think this shadow is also great for adding depth for more dramatic looks.

So that's it for my favorites! I hope everyone is staying warm!

2 comments:

  1. MAC Soba looks really good. Seems a really nice color. I don't often see this shadow on blogs but I'm so happy you mentioned it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say it's one of my favorite MAC shades! I really hope you try it out soon =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails