11.07.2012

ULTA 20% Off Today Only and Sephora VIB

If you guys have missed out on a chance to score some of your favorite beauty products during the ULTA 20% sale, you're in luck. For today only, you can get 20% off your ENTIRE ULTA purchase. I don't know about you, but that sounds mighty awesome to me!

Just enter the code, 84840 when you check out.

The Sephora VIB sale doesn't start till tomorrow but I just wanted to let you guys know about it. The sale runs from November 8th to the 12th and offers 20% off as well.
Well, whatcha waiting for?! Go shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails