11.17.2012

Quick OoTD Post

After being recommended this sweater by LC, I got it for my birthday. It took forever to get here cause of Sandy, but the wait was well worth it. It's super warm, chic and goes with pretty much everything. I'm debating about getting more because if I find something that fits amazing on me, I tend to buy duplicates for those just in case moments.

In the end I changed my shoes just because I felt a little too dressed up just going out for lunch.

Outfit:
-Bobeau sweater
-Old Navy vintage tee
-Gap skinny jeans
-Zara shoes

3 comments:

  1. <3! glad you love it..you look super cute! and those shoes..still need to get my hands on a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea. I do the same thing, but for different reasons. I don't like to shop, so I'll buy several of something when I find something i really like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, it's still a smart way to shop! if it ain't broke, don't fix it =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails