2.20.2012

First Look: Milani Illuminating Face Powder

For those of you who want to have a highlighter that doesn't break the bank, I suggest you check out Milani's newest. These Illuminating Face Powders are not only gorgeous in the pan, they provide a beautiful glow anywhere you place it. I've only used these a handful of times and I'm pretty smitten.
The colors I purchased are Amber Nectar and Hermosa Rose and both look gorgeous. The design of the product mimics that of their department brand counterpart. Both Laura Mercier and Guerlain have out beautiful highlighters with similar floral designs and higher prices. I do have to admit, I am lusting after the Guerlain Cruel Gardenia highlighter and felt that this would satiate my highlighter appetite for a bit.

Hermosa Rose is a bit dark for me to highlight with, so it's best to use it as a bronzer or blush to warm up the face. Amber Nectar when blended out provides just enough sheen for a healthy glow. There is also a third one out labeled Beauty's Touch, but I have yet to see it in drugstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails