10.28.2009

My Video Review!!

Part 1! All the products I reviewed will be listed at the bottom of the videos!

Part 2



-Revlon Double Twist Mascara
-L'Oreal Collagen Mascara
-CoverGirl Lash Blast
-CoverGirl Lashblast Length
-Maybelline Stiletto
-Lancome Hypnose Drama
-Maybelline Great Lash (Big)

-Maybelline Lash Discovery (Waterproof)
-L'Oreal Double Extend Wear
-Tarte's Lights! Camera! Lashes!
-L'Oreal Voluminous in Black and Carbon Black (Both waterproof)
-L'Oreal Bare Naturale



I hope you guys enjoyed this, I was nervous as heck!!!! Please let me know what you think

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I really enjoyed your first videos. :-)

    I was wondering if there were any websites that had pictures of the mascara brushes in more detail? It was interesting to see you compare and hold up each mascara brush in your video but since they are pretty small it's hard to notice what you're mentioning about the brush without having a close up.

    I also don't know if it's my laptop lagging or not, but there is a slight lag with the video and audio, too.

    I will have to try L'Oreal Voluminous! Do you think that there is much of a difference between Drugstore brand and more expensive brands? You were saying Lancome's mascara wasn't so great.

    Keep making videos! ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails