6.02.2015

Lashes and Lingerie: A Steamy Post with Adore Me

Recently, I had received an email from the New York based lingerie company, Adore Me, asking me if I wanted to partake in their Lashes and Lingerie campaign. Now call me a girly girl, but I feel lingerie is one of the most feminine and glamorous things you can wear to feel confident, glam, and sexy. So of course I excitedly agreed to join their challenge.

The rules of the challenge were pretty direct. All I had to do was pick some of my favorite pieces from their collections and post what I would pair with the pieces to complete the look. I admit, there were a ton of really beautiful pieces ranging from ultra sexy to demure, but I managed to pick three of my favorite pieces. With them, I created a board that would go with each unique style.

Look One: The Effortless Goddess

I find it very sexy to wear a lacy bralette under a tank. Not only does it ramp up the sex appeal, it makes a fabulous fashion statement. I felt the Harlow bralette would be perfect under a racerback tank paired with either shorts or jeans, and a killer pair of nude wedges to elongate the legs. As for the makeup look, fun but glam flirty lashes with a defined brow will prevent you from looking overdone but still enhance your eyes. Top off the entire look with a "my lips but better" gloss and highlight the high points of your face for a "glow from within look." You don't need to be a goddess to look like one!

Blue Bralette Harlow Set
NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Sorbet
Steven Madden Wedges: Gunther
Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light
Ardell Lashes in Glamour 138
Victoria's Secret Racerback tank

Look Two: The GlamVixen

We are now going to ramp-up the sexy factor with the Fauna set. While still girly with the accents of the pink bows, this black lace set will get all the attention of all the boys (and girls). Now you can't just wear this set and not have the makeup to match! Adding lashes that flair at the end will not only open the eyes, but it will give you that half asleep, come hither look. Also for the eyes, make sure to accompany those lashes with a sharp cat eye to enhance your eye shape. Don't leave the face one dimensional, contour and highlight with your favorite contour palette. Lastly, pick a matte red lipstick to top the whole look off. Add your favorite thigh his and black pumps to fully complete glam vixen look.

Fauna Set
Kat Von D Tattoo Ink Liner in Trooper
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
CoulorPop Lippie Stix in Bichette
MAC Lashes in 44
Aldo Pumps (similar style)
Icing Thigh Hi Clueless

Look Three: The Natural Beauty
If black lace isn't your thing, perhaps this ultra feminine babydoll set will do the trick. The Anisse set while still sexy, definitely appeals more to those of us who prefer a classic, softer look. For this look, less is more. Wispy, natural looking lashes paired with a voluminizing mascara will enhance your eyes without bringing too much of the drama. A matte, pinky nude lipstick will add another feminine touch without taking away from the set. Lastly, a pair of strappy heels is classy and will of course elongate those gams. Be comfortable in your own skin and work with the beautiful things you already have!

Anisse Set
Velour Lashes in Another Shot of Wispie
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lovecraft
Stuart Weitzman Nudist (more budget friendly alternative here)

Thank you to Adore Me for asking me to join the Lashes and Lingerie challenge. This was a great way for me express my creativity! Now tell me gals (and guys) what type of lingerie do you find sexy or the most attractive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails