10.30.2011

I Feel Spark-tacular!

I love painting my nails, it's therapeutic for me. I'm currently in love sparkly topcoats and fell in love with Spark-tacular. I heard this topcoat is a possible dupe for OPI's Rainbow Connection from the Muppet collection.

Hope everyone has been well, us east coast people got our first snow storm! Crazy right? I just hope this isn't a prelude to what winter is going to be like!

Nail Products:
-Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
-Essie Power Clutch
-Sephora OPI Spark-tacular

3 comments:

  1. I actually love painting my nails too, haha. I love to do it two hours before bed.. waking up with fresh nails is such a great way to start the day.

    http://xjole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have a spark, so that is a perfect polish for you.

    I hope you kept warm yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog by chance. Love doing my nails too and like this color a lot.

    I really like seeing peoples color swatches online so I can find new pretty shades to use.

    So I'm following your blog now, hope you'll stop by my blog sometime and follow me back if you like :)

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx
    http://iwasanuglyduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails