9.04.2011

Nerdy Chic FoTD

So silly me waiting till I was on my last pair of contacts to get my butt moving to call an eye doctor. Too bad all my local optometrists aren't open on the weekend! Until I get an appointment and to avoid the horrid burning sensation my old contacts are giving me, I will stick to my glasses. 


What I Used:
Face:
-Laura Mercier Tinted foundation in Nude
-Maybelline Mineral Power concealer in Cream
-MAC Studio Fix powder in NC40
-MAC Careblend powder in Gold-Go-Lightly
-MAC Equilibrium blush
-NYX Peaches blush

Eyes:
-NYX automatic brow pencil in Charcoal and Medium Brown
-UD Naked palette: Virgin, Half-baked and Dark Horse
-Inglot Matte gel eyeliner in Black
-Milani Liquif'eye eyeliner in Brown
-L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes waterproof mascara

Lips:
-MAC Angel lipstick
-Inglot Sleek Cream gloss in 89

Glasses are by a Japanese company named Suki

4 comments:

  1. Woo, you look great in glasses! You look smart without them, so I don't know what the difference is. But like I said, Woo! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're totally rockin' the eye glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the others; you rock those glasses. You look so naturally pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great in those glasses, haha this reminds me I need to schedule an appointment as well...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I read all my comments and appreciate each and every one! ^_^

Disqus for My Beauty Blog

Affiliate Disclosure

Beauty is Not Caused is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and The Body Shop Affiliate Program. This means that these are an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or TheBodyShop.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails